Development of a desalination plant with capacity of 300,000 cubic meter/day.
Project is currently under planning stage.
It is understood that the project is still in the planning stage.
Client invites the submission of expressions of interest (EOI) in respect of the potential development of an Independent Water Project to be designed using Reverse Osmosis seawater desalination technology. Power supply to the Project will be provided from the Saudi Electricity Company’s high voltage network. Client intends to conduct a competitive tender process to select a private sector developer (which may be a developer consortium) for the development, financing, procurement, implementation, operation and maintenance of the Project. The successful bidder, through a project company to be incorporated, would develop the Project and sell the entire capacity and output to SWPC under a 25-year concession pursuant to a Water Purchase Agreement (WPA). client's ’s obligations under the WPA will be supported by a credit support agreement from the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Interested Bidders should express their interest to participate in the tender process by no later than 9 January 2023. Interested parties should send an Expression of Interest (EOI) in electronic format (PDF) to:
• Eng. Khalid bin Zuwaid Al-Quraishi
Chief Executive Officer,
Saudi Water Partnerships Company (S.C.W.L.C),
19th floor, Al-Qamar Tower, King Fahd Road,
Riyadh 12341, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Email address: Jubail4.iwp@swpc .sa
• Mr. Stefan Rich
Director, Infrastructure and Real Estate,
KPMG Professional Services
Riyadh Front, Airport Road
Riyadh 3685, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Email address: email@example.com
An Expression of Interest (EOI) should include, as a minimum, the following information:
• The name of the interested party
• The name and contact details (postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address) of the relevant contact person to whom all future correspondence will be directed (“dot Connection").
• When the interested party is a group of partners in a possible consortium, that intention and the details of the potential consortium partners (according to the available and known amount of information) are indicated.
The consultants appointed on this project are the following:
• KPMG Professional Services as Lead Advisor and Financial Advisor;
• Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP as Legal Advisor; and
• WSP as Technical Advisor.
|Project Activity type||Date|
|Contact awarded to -||Login to access|
|Project Stage -||Login to access|
|Scheduled -||Login to access|
QatarTenders.com is an exclusive subscriber-based portal, established in 2001 with aimed at providing information easier to access and assisting business to find new opportunities.
Projects Intelligence: Up-to-date information about projects from concept stage to execution and completion covering Client, Consultant, Contractor and Key Contact details for all major industries in Qatar.
Tender Announcement: Covers information for RFPs, RFQs, EOI, pre-qualifications and procurement notices issued from various government & public organizations in Qatar.