Client in cooperation with the National Center for Privatization & PPP (NCP), announced the launch of the Expression of Interest (EOI) for the scheme. The project is being tendered under a public-private-partnership (PPP) model of Design, Build, Finance, Operate with no clinical operations, Maintain and Transfer. Interested local and international investors are invited to view the EOI document, that contains information about the project, by visiting the NCP website. The final date to submit EOIs is 10 January, 2022 at 3pm KSA time.
The MoH is being advised by the following advisers for the Project:
HSBC Saudi Arabia as Lead and Financial Adviser
Abuhimed Alsheikh Alhagbani Law Firm (AS&H) in cooperation with Clifford Chance as Legal Advisor
Jacobs as Technical Advisor.
The Ministry of Health (MoH), Saudi Arabia in cooperation with the National Center for Privatization & PPP (NCP), announced the receipt of the Expression of Interest (EOI) for this project. 91 firms submits the Expression of Interest (EOI) as follows:
1. SRACO Company + SARI Precast Factory + Manifa Petroleum
2. Al Yamama Company for Trading and Contracting
3. Al Kifah Holding Company
4. Critical Engineering Company
5. Arabian International Healthcare Holding Co. (Tibbiyah)
6. Modern Building Leaders Company
10. Dallah Health CO
11. GIB Capital
12. Healthcare Development Holding Co.
13. Naba Alsaha Medical Services Co.
14. Al Rajhi Holding Group
15. Al Bawani Co. Ltd.
16. Vision International Investment Company
17. Ascend Advanced Healthcare Solutions
18. Samama Holding
19. Mouwasat Medical Services
20. Care and planning for hospitals
21. El Seif Commercial Investment Co. Ltd
22. Nesma Company Limited
23. Abdulrahman Saad AlRashid & Sons Co. ARTAR
24. Saudi Consolidated Engineering Company (Khatib & Alami)
25. Seder Group
26. Specialized Medical Company (Joint Stock)
27. Almutlaq Real Estate Investment Company
28. AlFouzan AlSabiq Holding Company
29. Mowah Co CJSC.
30. Galaxy International venture co + Bin Jarallah Construction Co.
31. BASSAM TRADING CO.
32. Tamasuk Holding Company.
33. Al Moammar Information Systems.
34. Al Rashid Trading and Contracting Company.
35. Hashem Contracting And Trading Corp.
36. Saudi Binladin Group Ltd.
37. Al Majal Alarabi Group Company.
38. RIYAD BANK.
39. Serco Saudi Arabia LLC.
40. Foster + Partners Limited.
41. Mace Macro Saudi Arabia.
42. UK INTERNATIONAL HEALTHCARE MANAGMENT ASSOCIATION.
43. Standard Chartered Bank.
46. SA de Obras y Servicios COPASA.
47. EUROFINSA SA.
48. FCC CONSTRUCCION SA.
49. Contrax International DMCC.
50. Mi Group.
51. OCS Arabia limited.
52. Alpha Investment Capital Fz LLC.
53. InterHealth Canada Limited – Saudi Arabia Branch
55. Lights in the Attic Project Group Ltd.
56. IBI Group.
57. China State Construction Engineering Corporation.
58. China Railway Construction Corporation (International)
59. CHINA CAMC ENGINEERING CO., LTD. BR.
61. CCN Hastane Hizmetleri Ve İşletme A.Ş.
62. IC ICTAS INSAAT SANAYI VE TICARET A.S.
63. GAP INSAAT YATIRIM VE DIS TICARET A.S.
64. STEAM France + Tesalys France.
66. International Power SA ENGIE.
67. GE Healthcare Arabia.
68. AMI Healthcare.
69. PMG Group.
70. Seasonalpha Lda Group.
71. HYUNDAI ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION CO.
72. SAMSUNG C AND T CORPORATION.
73. Rekeep Saudi Arabia.
74. GSD Healthcare (On behalf of GKSD Group).
75. Lamar Holding W.L.L
76. Aberdeen Standard Investcorp Infrastructure Partners.\
77. Cavetto Advisory Pty Ltd.
79. Siemens Healthcare Limited KSA.
80. Sojitz Corporation.
81. Alghanim International General Trading and Contracting Co.
82. UEM Edgenta Berhad.
83. Philips Healthcare Saudi Arabia.
85. Urbacon Saudi Company.
87. Ajlan & Bros.
88. Pulse of Kingdom.
89. Aster Sanad Hospital.
90. Alfanar + Steward Consortium
91.Hassan allam construction.
Request for Prequalification is yet to be issued on this scheme.
|Project Activity type||Date|
|Contact awarded to -||Login to access|
|Project Stage -||Login to access|
|Scheduled -||Login to access|
QatarTenders.com is an exclusive subscriber-based portal, established in 2001 with aimed at providing information easier to access and assisting business to find new opportunities.
Projects Intelligence: Up-to-date information about projects from concept stage to execution and completion covering Client, Consultant, Contractor and Key Contact details for all major industries in Qatar.
Tender Announcement: Covers information for RFPs, RFQs, EOI, pre-qualifications and procurement notices issued from various government & public organizations in Qatar.