Build, Operate & Transfer (BOT) contract to develop a multi-purpose cargo and ro-ro terminal .
Client in cooperation with the National Center for Privatization & PPP (NCP), announced the launch of the Request for Qualification (RFQ) for Priority Concessions procurement. Submission of Statement of Qualification (SOQ) is open to all interested local and international investors. The received SOQ's will be evaluated based on technical, financial and other general evaluation criteria.
Application responses are to be submitted by 3:00 PM (KSA time) on 09-February-2022.
Each Applicant needs to submit a request to Mawani through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . The Applicant must submit the request by 31-January-2022, in order to receive the Datasite credentials to submit the Application.
All enquiries in respect of this RFQ or the requirements of the RFQ are to be directed via email to: email@example.com before 3:00 PM (KSA time) on 23-January-2022.
The successful Applicant will be responsible for building and operating the awarded Priority Concessions for a Concession Period of twenty (20) years.
The procurement process for Procurement Wave 2 is expected to consist of the following stages and to follow the indicative timeline as set out below:
RFP release date April-2022
RFP Bid submission July-2022
Selection of preferred bidder August-2022
Contract signing September-2022.
RFQ submission deadline has been extended until February 23, 2022.
Following are the firms that submitted EOI response:
1. Gulf Stevedoring Contracting Company
2. China Harbor Engineering Company
3. Al Yamama trading Company
4. Lamar Holding
5. Globe Marine
6. Universal Technical Company (UTC)
7. Modern Airports Company
11. Hutchison Ports
12. Abu Dhabi Ports
13. Red Sea Marine Services Co. Ltd
14. Red Sea Gateway Terminal
15. Vision Invest
16. ESSAR Ports
17. Saudi Global Ports
18. Abdullah Naeim Qaranbeesh Trading Est.
19. ECU LINE Saudi Arabic llc
20. International Cargo Terminals And Infrastructure PVT
21. Ahmed S. Mohammed Al-Dossary & Partner Co
22. National Port Services co. ltd.
23. Mansour Al Mosaid Company for Trading and Contracting
24. DP World
25. Al Riyadah Holding
26. Jan De Nul Saudi Arabia Co. Ltd
27. China State Construction Engineering Corporation
28. Dar Al Arkan
29. Al Kifah Holding Company
30. Cruise Saudi
31. Saudi Maintenance Company (SIANCO)
32. Abiliti – Ajlan & bros
34. QTerminals Holding L.L.C.
35. Hasan Al-Harbi Corp. – Hasco
36. Al Bawani
37. Ports Development Co
39. BAAS INTERNATIONAL GROUP COMPANY – BIG
40. AlRajhi Holding Group
41. Almutlaq Group Industrial Investment Company
42. Alpha Investment Capital
43. Hizam Company
44. Al-Latifia Trading & Contracting Co
45. Sarh Attaqnia CO – SAC
47. Gulf Investment Corporation
48. ABR Contracting Co
49. International Container Terminal Services Inc
53. Modern Building Leaders
55. Masic Logistics
59. Al Osais Contracting Co
60. Arabian Gulf Arcade Est
61. Arabian Sea Ports Services
62. Mowah Co
63. BDP Kanoo International Co. Ltd.
64. Annasban Group
65. Thabat Construction Company Ltd.
66. Khushaim Corporation for Industrial & Electrical Equipments
67. Gulf Logistics Supply Est
68. JSW Infrastructure Limited
69. China Railway Construction Corporation International
70. Premier Mercantile Services
71. Gulf Islamic Investments
72. NGP Limited
73. Galfar Al Misnad Engineering & Contracting Pvt. Ltd
74. Critical Engineering Company
75. Abdullah Ibrahim Al Sayegh & Sons Company
76. Shibh Al Jazira Contracting Co
77. Besix Group
78. Solution by STC
79. AlFozan Holding Company.
|Project Activity type||Date|
|Contact awarded to -||Login to access|
|Project Stage -||Login to access|
|Scheduled -||Login to access|
QatarTenders.com is an exclusive subscriber-based portal, established in 2001 with aimed at providing information easier to access and assisting business to find new opportunities.
Projects Intelligence: Up-to-date information about projects from concept stage to execution and completion covering Client, Consultant, Contractor and Key Contact details for all major industries in Qatar.
Tender Announcement: Covers information for RFPs, RFQs, EOI, pre-qualifications and procurement notices issued from various government & public organizations in Qatar.