Long-Term Agreement (LTA) contractors have until 13 June 2021 to submit bids. Aramco’s offshore LTA pool consists of:
* Saipem (Italy)
* McDermott International (US)
* Larsen & Toubro Hydrocarbon Engineering (India) / Subsea 7 (UK)
* Dynamic Industries (US)
* National Petroleum Construction Company (UAE)
* Lamprell (UAE/UK) / Royal Boskalis Westminster (The Netherlands)
* Sapura Energy (Malaysia)
* TechnipFMC (France) / MMHE (Malaysia)
* China Offshore Oil Engineering Company (China)
* Hyundai Heavy Industries (South Korea)
Bid submission deadline has been extended until July 30, 2021.
Bids have been submitted by early August 2021 for the EPC contract on this scheme.
QatarTenders.com is an exclusive subscriber-based portal, established in 2001 with aimed at providing information easier to access and assisting business to find new opportunities.
Projects Intelligence: Up-to-date information about projects from concept stage to execution and completion covering Client, Consultant, Contractor and Key Contact details for all major industries in Qatar.
Tender Announcement: Covers information for RFPs, RFQs, EOI, pre-qualifications and procurement notices issued from various government & public organizations in Qatar.