Live Security Systems Management Building Additions & Improvement Works
Tender Type :
Additions and Improvements to Live Security Systems Management Building
Invitation Date :
Post Date :
March 1, 2017
Closing Date :
April 2, 2017
Last Updated :
March 1, 2017
Construction & Contracting,
Tender No. 58 / 1438 / 1439. This tender service is at Saudi Arabia. Tenders are invited for Additions and improvements to a building. Description: Additions and improvements to Live Security systems Management building in Riyadh Documents are sold and Proposals are admitted at: Public Security, Al-Washm street, Procurement and Contracts Management, specifications Note: Value of Document shall be through certified cheque for Public Security, Directorate General for Procurement and Contracts.Please write the Tender name and number on the certified cheque. Tender Fees: 3000 SR. Envelopes Open: 03 / 04 / 2017 06 / 07 / 1438h.. Tender documents can be obtained from: MINISTRY OF INTERIOR - PUBLIC SECURITY, City: Riyadh
- Public Security Department (Saudi Arabia)
- Address : Al-Washm Street
- Pin :
- City : Riyadh 11144
- Telephone : (+966) 920020405
- Fax : (+966-11) 441 9688
Latest Project / Tenders
- Saudi Arabia : Construction of a mixed-use development.
- Saudi Arabia : Construction of a hotel building within an area of 2500 square meters.
- Saudi Arabia : Renovation of the Storage Room in the Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Saudi Arabia : Maintenance and Rehabilitation of the Southern Doors of Safwa.
- Saudi Arabia : Design and Implementation of King Saud Air Base Facilities in the Eastern Sector.
- Saudi Arabia : Replace the Roll Doors for Warehouses and Workshops Led by the Border Guards in the Eastern Region and its Units.
- Saudi Arabia : Designing and Implementing the Infrastructure and Construction Facilities
- Saudi Arabia : Maintenance of the Auditors Waiting Hall and its Accessories.
- Saudi Arabia : Construction of a residential building comprising 114 housing units.
- Saudi Arabia : Construction of a residential building comprising 139 housing units.